SUGARCRM ANNOUNCES NEW OPEN+ PARTNER PROGRAM
, the world’s leading provider of open source customer relationship management (CRM) software, today announced its Open+ Partner Program, extending SugarCRM’s award-winning channel program to provide additional value for SugarCRM channel partners. The Open+ Partner program will expand SugarCRM’s market reach by empowering its channel partners with a wider variety of incentives and resources to deliver SugarCRM solutions to customers around the world.
SugarCRM announced the new program at Everything Channel’s annual XChange Solution Provider conference taking place March 8-11, 2010 at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza in Los Angeles. The Open+ announcement comes on the heels of major channel accolades for SugarCRM. The company was recently named one of CRN Magazine’s Top 100 Cloud Computing Companies, a winner in the category of Top 20 Cloud Productivity Applications. Vice President of Worldwide Sales Jeff Campbell was also named a 2010 Channel Chief by CRN for his leadership in building one of the most channel-friendly CRM applications companies in the market.
The Open+ Partner program delivers even more value and revenue opportunities to new and existing SugarCRM VAR and reseller partners, including:
– A market development program that provides SugarCRM channel partners with SugarCRM expertise and resources for business planning, business development activities, event execution, market positioning and sales delivery.
– Greater access and support for SugarCRM’s Open Cloud platform and enabling technology to help build, manage and maintain next-generation cloud solutions for customers.
– A new referral program that rewards partners for each qualified lead referred to SugarCRM.
– Improved partner engagement services offering partners streamlined lead generation, distribution of leads, and deal registration; as well as centralized marketing collateral partners can leverage as they go to market with Sugar-powered solutions.
– New customer reference program to spotlight partner success stories and aid the sales engagement process.
SugarCRM is a well designed, flexible product for both medium and large sized companies, to the benefit of our customers”,said Enrico Maggi, co-founder and sales manager in Opensymbol, the only Gold Partner in Italy. “The strong synergy between Opensymbol and SugarCRM, by their presence in the European market consistently allows us to be competitive.
“Open+ creates even more distance between SugarCRM’s award-winning channel program and those of other CRM providers,” said Liz Smith, VP of EMEA Sales. “SugarCRM offers unmatched value for VARs looking to build sustainable revenue streams in the Cloud.”
Prijavi napako v članku